Common Customer Requests#
Customers who fail to settle their service bill#
If a customer fails to settle their service bill as of 30 days of being overdue we will enforce following service restrictions:
- Level 1: 30-60 days of unsettled bills - Cutoff of Support services
- Level 2: 61-90 days of unsettled bills - Cutoff of Deployments
- Level 3: 91+ days of unsettled bills - Termination of services till the outstanding amount is settled in full.
Cutoff of Deployments
Security is a top priority: In case of a critical security release, we will re-enable deployments for this occasion.
Load Testing, Security or Penetration Testing#
Generally, we allow platform/infrastructure testing on customer applications. For all testing, the following information needs to be communicated to amazee.io Support via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the testing phase:
- Testing Vectors and Scope
- Point of Contact (Name, Email, and Phone Number if possible) which we can get in touch with to stop the testing, if necessary
- Originating IPs
- Traffic volume (in terms of both bandwidth and requests per second)
- Target website(s)
- Start and end times of testing
Broader Security and Load Testing#
Broader security testing needs to be communicated at least 4-weeks in advance. Examples of such testing include but are not limited to:
- Load Testing of Customer applications running on Lagoon Infrastructure
- Security Testing of the Lagoon Infrastructure
amazee.io currently holds an active ISO 27001 certificate, and is working towards SOC2 Type 1 attestation, both of which require auditing by a third party and stand to certify the existence and robustness of amazee.io's Informations Security Management System (ISMS).
While we welcome security questionnaires from our customers or prospective customers, many topics typically included in security questionnaires are covered by the documents available in our Trust Portal. We encourage our customers to peruse these documents prior to submitting security questionnaires, as most, if not all, typical security questions can be answered with that information.
If any necessary information is missing or more details are required, please create a Support ticket via an email to email@example.com to let us know.
Our minimum turnaround time for questionnaires containing only binary (yes/no or true/false) questions is 2 weeks. For questionnaires which ask open ended questions that require detailed answers, our minimum turnaround time is 4 weeks.
Any employee time spent providing such answers will be considered billable hours.