Common Customer Requests#
Customers who fail to settle their service bill#
If a customer fails to settle their service bill as of 30 days of being overdue we will enforce following service restrictions:
- Level 1: 30-60 days of unsettled bills - Cutoff of Support services
- Level 2: 61-90 days of unsettled bills - Cutoff of Deployments
- Level 3: 91+ days of unsettled bills - Termination of services till the outstanding amount is settled in full.
Cutoff of Deployments
Security is a top priority: In case of a critical security release, we will re-enable deployments for this occasion.
Load Testing, Security or Penetration Testing#
Generally, we allow platform/infrastructure testing on customer applications. The information below needs to be communicated to amazee.io Support via firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the testing phase.
- Testing Vectors and Scope
- Point of Contact (Name, Email, Phone-Number) which we can get in touch with to stop the testing, if necessary
- Originating IPs
- Traffic volume (in terms of both bandwidth and requests per second)
- Target websites
- Start and end times
Broader Security- and Load Testing
Broader security testing needs to be communicated at least 4-weeks in advance.
- Load Testing of the Customer applications
- Security Testing of the Lagoon Infrastructure