Language and Vocabulary#
Please follow the following guidelines for your writing:
- The language of the Handbook is American English.
- Please use gender-neutral English whenever possible. Refer to people as "they" and "them" instead of "he," "she," "him" or "her."
- Write short sentences.
- Introduce enumerated lists (like this one) with a little bit of context (as in the previous paragraph).
- Beware of common grammar mistakes in written English.
- Use a spell checker before committing your changes.