- Manages all tools used by amazee.io (IAM, MFA, renewal, etc.)
- Manages & maintains all tools developed by amazee.io IT team (IAM, MFA, renewal, etc.)
- Maintains & prioritizes internal IT operations backlog together with CTO
- Receives requests from all amazee.io teams and implements feature requests from internal IT operations backlog with either SaaS solutions or implements themselves
- Coordinates group tooling with Amazee Group Systems Admin team
- Coordinates security topics with amazee.io security team
- Kickstarts, creates and maintains policy and compliance documents database
- Drives certifications (getting certification project up and running, coordination with external audit partner and other involved internal teams, recertification planning)
- No amazee.io customer contact
- Manage, maintain and monitor platforms needed for internal IT operations
- Research of business cases for requests
- Responsible for the content of policy and compliance documents
- Implement changes in other workstreams due to certification needs
How we Deliver on our Responsibilities#
Currently onboarding is in collaboration with Amazee Group Systems Admin team and follows their processes. We are planning to in-house this process completely by the end of 2021.
There is no defined method of sending requests at the moment. Most requests are made during regular syncs with Workstream Leads. All requests are currently made via Slack or email and through Jira. We are planning to streamline this process to have clear request and support channels in addition to regular syncs by the end of 2021.
Currently offboarding is in collaboration with Amazee Group Systems Admin team and follows their processes. We are planning to in-house this process completely by the end of 2021.
- IT Lead
- IT Operations Engineer (planned)